- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Effective October 15, 2020, Dustin Richardson, Attorney at Law, PLLC, will be operating in an extremely limited capacity. Dustin Richardson is not currently accepting new retained or court appointed clients. Dustin Richardson will be moving to withdraw from his remaining court appointed cases in early October. Dustin Richardson will continue to be available remotely via email, business cell phone, business text, and Zoom teleconference, during the Covid-19 Pandemic for his remaining retained clients through the conclusion of their cases, however there are likely to be extended periods of time when Dustin Richardson will not be within sufficient cellular service to effectively communicate through some or all of the above mentioned platforms. Once there is an effective Covid-19 vaccine creating safe in-court working conditions, Dustin Richardson will make himself available for in-person court hearings and/or trials should that be necessary for effective litigation of the remaining cases.
Former Senior Deputy Prosecutor.
Let my skill and experience be put to use in your defense!
- When your rights and liberty are at stake, you need an experienced and professionally respected trial attorney in your corner.
- Let Dustin Richardson, Attorney at Law, use his combined 15+ years experience in Criminal Law, first as a Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney and now as a Criminal Defense Attorney, in the fight to protect your liberty and rights.
- Criminal Defense and ONLY Criminal Defense! Dustin Richardson, Attorney at Law, practices Criminal Defense exclusively with particular emphasis on Child Abuse Defense, Sex Crime Defense, and Domestic Violence Defense. You need an attorney with specialized training an experience to tackle the unique challenges of your case.
- Contact Dustin Richardson, Attorney at Law, right away if you are facing criminal allegations ranging from DUI to child abuse.
- Reasonable flat fees.
- Free Initial Consultations.